VAL - Voluntary Action LeicesterShire
Voluntary Action LeicesterShire provides support and guidance to get people volunteering and to help local voluntary and community groups to thrive.
What they do
- Run the Volunteer Centre for Leicester and Leicestershire so individuals can find the right volunteering opportunities for them
- Provide support and information for voluntary and community organisations so that they can carry out their work
- Enable the voluntary and community sector to influence and shape policy and help local groups understand the implications of policy decisions
- Deliver a number of successful services including our VALUES project for people with learning disabilities and the Parent Partnership Service
- Run Orange Rooms, a flexible and accessible space for conferences, meetings and events