Help to Grow: Management Programme Opportunity
Posted: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 10:30
Are you a member of the senior management team at a small or medium-sized business based in the East Midlands or East of England? Do you want to take your leadership skills and your business to the next level? Join other business leaders at the University of Leicester School of Business on the new, Government-subsidised, Help to Grow: Management programme.
Accredited by the Small Business Charter, the opportunity is a 12-week practical programme that combines both online and face-to-face learning. The programme covers key areas of leadership including:
- Strategy and innovation
- Growing national and international markets
- Leading for high performance
- Building vision and brand
- Engaging and inspiring teams
- Creating customer value
- Adopting digital technology
- Adopting responsible business practices
- Financial management
You'll be provided with:
- 8 facilitated online 2-hour sessions
- 4 practical and interactive face-to-face case study workshops
- 1-1 mentorship providing you with personalised support to develop your business growth plan.
- Peer networking, including peer groups calls that allow you to share your experiences and build networks with fellow business leaders
- Access to the Business Schools' alumni programme and networking events
To join the Help to Grow: Management Programme, your business must:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom.
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people.
- Have been operational for at least one year.
- Not be a charity.
To join Help to Grow: Management, the applicant must:
- Be a senior decision maker, such as Chief Executive, Finance Director, Operations Director, etc. (Please note, only one person per business can attend the programme).
- Commit to completing all sessions.
To find out more about this opportunity, please follow the attached link and sign up to get the support you need in leading a business to it's full potential. Also, why not take the time to explore our Supporting Organisations web pages where you will also find an abundance of resources to help your organisations flourish.