Digital Marketing Hub - What's on in December 2021?
Posted: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 11:00
Find out all the upcoming events in December 2021 available on the Digital Marketing Hub:
How to win with Copywriting, with Mike Samuels - December 2nd 2021, 11am - 12pm (Zoom)
During this session, strategies will be discussed to not only sell more sessions and sign more clients, but also entertain and engage with your audience.
It will cover storytelling, the power of social proof, bond-building, objection-handling, and much more besides. Everything is designed to apply to copy on any medium, be that your website, Facebook, Instagram, paid advertising, email, or even print media and your profile board.
In particular the webinar will cover
- Why you DON'T need to be a great writer to create effective copy, and how keeping it conversational and low-key is the best way to win clients.
- The power of storytelling, and how you can draw on your own experiences, client case studies, and even popular culture, like films, TV and music, to sell more sessions.
- Easy-to-use templates, so you can create attention-grabbing posts or emails that build your positioning and authority, in as little as 5 minutes.
Developing a winning social media strategy - December 7th 2021, 11am - 12pm (Zoom)
This session will be hosted by WePlay. WePlay is a multi-award winning, performance marketing agency for the sports sector.
The session will cover the following three topics:
- Strategy & planning
- Reporting & measurement
Writing for Social Media with Google - December 14th 2021, 11am - 12pm (Zoom)
In this session you will learn:
- How to define your brand across your social media channels
- Tips for writing for social media and responding to customer comments
- About tools you can use for content marketing
Join the Hub to access the webinars.