Promoting or Developing a Virtual Offer - make sure you are sharing it far and wide
Posted: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 10:35
Already have a Virtual Offer? If so,
- Add your Virtual offer to the LRS website - click here
- Click Add Item to add your virtual session
- Share this via your Social Media to connect with your members and customers
- Tag in LRS and let us help to share your offer
If you don't already have an online or virtual offer here is some helpful info to help you get started:
People will like to connect to people they know, especially children who have formed links with you, so don't think there isn't space for you, there really is.
Try using an online platform which suits your needs:
Here are some ideas of how you can stay in touch with your clients, customers and member at this time.
- Zoom good for a quick catch up (free and then paid options to suite your needs)
- Skype good, although each participant would need a Skype account/ID
- GoToMeeting - https://www.gotomeeting.com/en-gb ( a paid service has free trial)
- Teams - through Microsoft office - great options which works really well. You can share a browser link to join meetings with people who don't have Teams.
- Create a Youtube channel
- Creating facebook and LinkedIn groups or even Google Hangouts
If you feel the need to develop your digital skills and confidence, check out the Digital Growth Programme and the FREE online workshops which are available to help organisations across Leicester and Leicestershire.
Background Technical Information:
Update on the Publishing of Live Streaming and On-Demand Activities - COVID-19 has rapidly accelerated the number of opportunity providers moving to deliver sessions online, to support the public to stay active while staying inside. In response, OpenActive has worked fast to support virtual events, approving a number of new beta properties that can now be used to publish online events. Activity providers will now be able to publish data about virtual and on-demand events openly and have the chance to be featured across a broad range of websites, activity finders and campaigns. Guidance about publishing such events can be found below: