Active Harborough District and it's Partners aim to support our district coaches with information, courses and opportunities. Please find below some links and documents to help your personal development or to enhance your club. If you are after something specific please contact The Active Together Team: activetogether@Harborough.gov.uk
Our shared ambition with Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is to ensure that there are high quality, qualified coaches from all communities who support school, club and performance sport.
To achieve this ambition Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport has formed a coaching system support network known as the 'LRS Coaching Network' which is the 'one stop shop' community for coaches who are looking for support to develop themselves and their coaching.
- Paid and voluntary opportunities
- Bursary and funding opportunities
- News and information specific to coaches wants and needs
- CPD, coach education and sport specific courses
- Personal Profile feature to log hours and track qualifications
- LRS Coaching Newsletter.
For more information on how to develop yourself as a coach or the coaches within your club please visit the LRS website by clicking here.